Attorney Wilson Webb is not accepting private practice cases.

If you want legal advice concerning non criminal matters and/or need representation, please do not hesitate to use one or more of the following resources for Alabamians:

Have a legal question?

Need representation?

Call the Legal Services Centralized Intake Hotline at

Spanish Hotline